For Giovanardi, the Green economy is an idea that goes beyond the adoption of a mission or a set of values to be pursued on a daily basis.
For Giovanardi, the Green economy is concretely translated into certifications, procedures, compliance with regulations, and transparency towards customers and partners. We operate in the technical fabric market to provide the best product and service, minimizing environmental impact and carefully respecting the social context that surrounds us.
To do this, our highly specialized Quality Laboratory ensures and verifies that:
- All our products comply with Regulation 1907/2006 - REACH Regulation, in terms of registration, authorization, and restriction.
- All our products do not contain substances in Annex XVII of the REACH Regulation (restricted substances).
- All our products do not contain Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC), i.e., substances of extreme concern, published by the ECHA (European Chemicals Agency) in concentrations exceeding the 0.1% w/w threshold.
- All our products have not been treated with biocides that do not meet the requirements of the Biocidal Products Regulation.
- The labeling of substances and mixtures complies with the CLP Regulation on labeling and packaging.
- All acrylic fabrics are certified Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.
- All processes are traced and transparent to ensure healthy, safe, innovative products and contribute to the company's low environmental impact.